Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,935
- Reaction score
- 9,274
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
The weather was great. Another snow storm tomorrow so I went for a hike to a cellar hole spot that I knew the grass would be down. I got some decent relics but happy I got 4 large coppers and 2 silvers. I got 1832 Nova Scotia half penny,1835 ships colonies commerce token, 1893 Canada large cent,1903 Canada large cent, 1902 Canada silver five cent and a 1914 Canada silver five cent. The pictures don't do them justice. Thanks for looking and don't mind the still dirty fingers! [emoji2]










































Upvote
44








