What's new

Nice soaking rain perked them up

RobRieman

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
3,300
Reaction score
1,915
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We finally got a soaker so the digging was good. It really makes the ground come alive when it's wet. Went with hopes of finding some jewelry but I hit 2 silvers in the first 4 holes so I kinda changed modes I guess. 52 Washington, 62 Rosie and a clad half. Did find a small silver pendant and broken chain and a junker ring. The clad was poppin out of the ground though. $14.39 in 3 hours :)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430445.466043.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430506.439240.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430522.499618.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430568.973100.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430630.004032.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430643.658688.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430663.415215.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435430676.554127.webp
 
Upvote 30
Nice haul for 3 hours:thumbsup:
 
heck of a day, that Washington looks like it was dropped the day it was minted

awesome hunt!
 
That's $4.80 an hour! I usually only get 1 cent and hour. Nice!
 
We could definitely use a soaking rain up this way too. 2-4 inch digging has been great but I haven't been hitting any deep targets at all. You certainly had a great day! Any day with silver is great though. Congrats and happy hunting!
 
Congratulations on the hunt! Those coins are in good shape, plus you found enough clad for gas and lunch.
 
Nothing like silver to brighten one's day! Great finds! Congrats!

That soaking rain will be here tonight and Sunday, so I had to get in a little hunting this morning, you did better than I did.
 
Wow that is a lot of digging. You must have been tired when you were done. Great day.
 
Thats a big haul of goodies there ! :occasion14:
 
That was allot of digging, nice finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom