What's new

Nice stop in at my local Wachovia

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I stop in a Wachovia that I had just visited last week. I asked for Big dollars and Halves. She said a older lady brought these in last week. She handed me $60 in Ikes (No Silver) Then 60 Bucks in halves. I could see in one roll and noticed silver. Boom opened them and they were mostly full of 40%ers. Enjoy the Picture
 

Attachments

  • IMG00286-20101005-1435.webp
    IMG00286-20101005-1435.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 395
Upvote 0
:hello2: AWESOME SCORE I SURE COULD USE ONE OF THOSE!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Now that's a pretty picture!!!! I never had that kind of luck yet.
 
Went to the next one and even 15 40% and 20 90's Went to the next one hoping this person was leaving a trail. Guy said I have $280 I was thinking could it be. No luck CRH bump rolls.
 
Nice score. That would make my month!
 
Very nice score! Gotta love those rolls that are mostly all silver. I had a similar stop today, but you beat me in numbers :thumbsup:
 
That is what I like to see. Loads of silver. Ya done real good.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom