What's new

Nice weekend

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took off and headed north with the family this last weekend. Just driving and stopping here and there. I got to hunt 3 different beaches. I only hunted the sand and I ended up with $3.06 in clad no gold ot silver. But we had fun. I will be doing it again next month but will be head up north and picking up a freind this time and will have 3 days of detecting. Pics is me, mu daughter and here freind. Hope you guy and gals have fun. May the gold gods be with you......Matt
 

Attachments

  • DSCF3567.webp
    DSCF3567.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCF3568.webp
    DSCF3568.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
Fun with the family and kids beats any amount of gold or silver any day in my book. That's what makes life good...

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom