What's new

nice!

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a nice adze I'm guessing.The bit end is damaged just enough to make it hard to tell.It was definetly hafted.It is 11 1/2" long even though damaged still an excellent example of a hafted wood working tool.This was found by my kids mom so it will fit nicely into my collection...mjm IMG_20150525_094820_337.webpIMG_20150525_094820_337.webp
 
Upvote 0
Dang doubled up my pictures.Here's some of my finds....tip.......2 1/2" piece of drill.....preform...nice scraper made out of some awesome material...mjmIMG_20150525_100755_445.webp
 
Way to go finding some nice ones.
 
Cool Finds! Is that a broken awl in the second photo?
 
i like posts that help train my eye,thanks for sharing
 
That I believe is a broken drill.There is also a scraper in there...That's one thing about my sites you never know what might appear.Usually everything but points but I find my share of those too.mjm
 
You have a pretty nice collection of wood working tools from what you have shared. Represents a cool culture.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom