What's new

Nickel Box

nick.foltz

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Tesoro Cibola
Out of two boxes I went through. Lots of old ones, I pulled two silvers 1943D and a 1945S. I found one that might be a error I don't know. I can't see the date because thats where the error is. There was a post not to long ago of a person that showed a penny error. Its like that. Like a metal blob on the rim of the coin and you can only read LIBE then it goes to his back. Maybe it is or not would like some info if anyone has any.

1939 2
1940 4
1940D 1
1941 7
1941D 1
1942 1
1943 1
1946 7
1946D 1
1947 4
1947 D 2
1947S 1
1949 2
1952 4
1952 D 2
1952S 1
1953D 2
1954 2
1954D 4
1955D 1
1956D 2
1956 1
1957D 6
1957 1
1958D 8
1958 1
1959D 9
1960 7
1960 D 8
 
Upvote 0
It sounds like a cud error. I'd have to see a picture though. Nice work on the war nickels.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Yepper, that's what it sounds like. A question to everyone. Exactly when does It go from being a cud to a bonafide die break?
HH
Gilbert
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom