C CJ9 Hero Member Joined Dec 15, 2018 Messages 619 Reaction score 1,902 Golden Thread 0 Location NYC area Primary Interest: Other Sep 11, 2022 Thread Owner #1 Coinstar was chock full today (no silver) - seems like it was rejecting nickels for some reason. $2.35 in nickels 2 dimes 1 quarter 3 pennies 1 2 Euro cent coin
Coinstar was chock full today (no silver) - seems like it was rejecting nickels for some reason. $2.35 in nickels 2 dimes 1 quarter 3 pennies 1 2 Euro cent coin
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2022 #2 ..: NICE RECOVERIES CJ9 :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!
Radon Sr. Member Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 377 Reaction score 1,245 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Excal 1000, Nox 800 Sep 19, 2022 #3 I had a bunch of dimes like that from a machine once. I'd have to agree - some malfunction in the machine.
I had a bunch of dimes like that from a machine once. I'd have to agree - some malfunction in the machine.