jewelerdave
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2007
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 98
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
Well a lot of halves came in for me today but I cant get them till tomorrow, so I broke down and got a box of nickels, dimes and cents
dimes were ok, I got 2 64s
Nickels were awesome!
I must have gotten part of someones nickel collections because results were good.
11 War nickels!
1 1902 V nickel First for the year
1 36 Buffalo First for the year
I also got a 38D
It was a fun box, it also gave up scores of Brilliant Unc late 60s stuff, Gleaming bright coins. I am going to keep a few of them.
The best part is the Buffalo was staring up at me in the box, Man was that cool! too bad it was the only one, I am very happy to get all the war nicks this one box doubled my war nickels, and my Vs and Buffalos from last year!
dimes were ok, I got 2 64s
Nickels were awesome!
I must have gotten part of someones nickel collections because results were good.
11 War nickels!
1 1902 V nickel First for the year
1 36 Buffalo First for the year
I also got a 38D
It was a fun box, it also gave up scores of Brilliant Unc late 60s stuff, Gleaming bright coins. I am going to keep a few of them.
The best part is the Buffalo was staring up at me in the box, Man was that cool! too bad it was the only one, I am very happy to get all the war nicks this one box doubled my war nickels, and my Vs and Buffalos from last year!
Attachments
Upvote
0







