Nickels, IHS ..

park pirate

Gold Member
May 16, 2013
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nickels, IH'S ..

Back at the park, and still at the same spot, and still pulling nickels and IH'S but I'm coming close to ending it here the area is becoming very silent my nickel field has gave up a lot my finds for today are 3 buffs 1921 1916 IH'S 1896 1890 1907 I'm going to post all the bullet shells I pulled out of here some time this week a large amount.... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441566211.854284.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441566227.012206.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441566240.417779.jpg

Upvote 16
Good job on the nickels and ihs, nice ya got a trusty place to keep going to and it keeps producing!

Keep up the good work!

Nice job PP. A shame that nickel field is almost dried up. She's been good to you though.

Nice treasures and looks like a cool hunting location.. Keep on Hammering!

Nice finds Tony! I have to admit, with the amount of stuff you pull out of that "hunted out" park, I am really looking forward to seeing what you pull out of my seated park!

-- Jeff --

Nice finds :thumbsup:

MAN GOT HIMSELF A MESS OF INDIANS .... WELL 3 ...... NICE FINDS .....

Nice.......

Nickels, IH'S ..

Great! I always like finding Indianhead's, means you're into the old world! Way to go park pirate happy hunting!

Last edited:
That is awesome you have pulled so many of them out of there and in a lot better shape than most.

There's always a surprise or two to be found.

Looks like you are locating the whole lost tribe. Congrats on those finds. I'd be stoked after a hunt like that. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back