What's new

nickels

DemonWolfe

Full Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Russell KS.
I have a question about nickels. The begginers guide says to save anything before 1960 but another website lists any nickel after 1945 or 46 as being made from the same materials as nickels today and beibg wortg the same amount. Just trying to figure it out as I have a lot of 1950s nickels. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
I Personally keep all my Pre' 1960's Nickels, Not that they are made of anything different, just because they are older and will only be harder to find in the future

If your looking to gain profit off old nickels, it might take awhile, but if your a collector as myself, and save to sell to other "Collectors", then you should hang on to them..they do carry a slight premium..Just my Opinion
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom