What's new

nickles

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
For some reason I want to keep 1964 nickles... oh well

I did keep a 1960 don't ask why I just did

Then there was

1958
1957
1941
1946
and
1949

That was out of five rolls of nickles.

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
Cat J said:
For some reason I want to keep 1964 nickles... oh well

I did keep a 1960 don't ask why I just did

Then there was

1958
1957
1941
1946
and
1949

That was out of five rolls of nickles.

Thanks
Cat

When it comes to nickels ...

if the 1960 is a plain, I too think it is worth keeping. The 1960D I'd let go back to the bank, but 1960, 1961 and 1962 are all lower mints than the late 1950s were, so worth keeping. 1964? I see two or three in every roll, so if I kept them I'd be overrun with 64s. :-)
 
If my memory serves me right, the 1964s may have some varieties to look for.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom