What's new

NIFC Foreign find

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Got 3 more bags of nickels, 4 War Nickels (44/45 P&S) and then this one:

S20190808_0003.webpS20190808_0004.webp
Which turns out to be:
https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces51876.html
So pretty neat find I think.

Pulled this one outta the same bag:
S20190808_0001.webpS20190808_0002.webp

Onto Cents! Happy Hunting Everyone!
 
Upvote 0
That's crazy! And at only 60k that might be one of the lowest mintages I've ever seen for a foreign coin find.

I'd have to think long and hard about whether I've had any NIFC foreigns.
 
Great find! I like how the price guide doesn't even list anything past uncirculated! :laughing7:
 
Oh man those are cool! Nice finds rosco
 
Pretty good finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom