davew0710
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2008
- Messages
- 392
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Western Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- E Trac
What exactly are NIFC and how do you know you have one?
Upvote
0
DigginThePast said:Fredness - I don't think the 2005 issue Kennedy's are treated as NIFCs
Fredness said:http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,54523.0.html
Not Intended For Circulation
All 2001+ Kennedy's.
Coins4Cheese said:DigginThePast said:Fredness - I don't think the 2005 issue Kennedy's are treated as NIFCs
Why 2005? Also, you guys left out proofs and silver proofs. They're NIFC coins right?
AGCoinHunter said:I don't see the govt continuing to mint these when there is little or no demand for them.
coinmojo said:AGCoinHunter said:I don't see the govt continuing to mint these when there is little or no demand for them.
As long as they can sell them at a premium they will build them.
Mojo