What's new

Nifty web site

BubbaJon

Greenie
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes
I was looking up some stuff about meteorites and bumped into this site which has some cool Texas tales. I enjoyed reading a few and bookmarked it to go back - you just never know where a treasure tale might pop up...

Texas Tales

Jon
 
Welcome . thanks for the info . even tho I am not in Tex. Ck out the member hunts , alot of good folks are going to be in Uvalde in a couple in a couple weeks, sure you will be welcome, goldie
 
Jon,
Thank you for the website. I'm in Tyler and looking for places to hunt. At first glance, this appears to have some great info!


Roland58
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom