What's new

Night beach hunt, not an abundance of targets but I got one I wanted! 10K with ICE!

DocBeav

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
3,199
Golden Thread
1
Location
SE Va
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030 (17", 11", 6" coils), Minelab Excalibur 800, Minelab Excalibur 1000 (w/OBN's Remote Pinpoint mod and CTX headphone connector)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four hours at the beach last night and not a whole lot of targets compared to how it has been and there is a bit more sand since I last hunted there. I was going to bag it after about 6 blocks of nothing but decided to stick it out a while longer in the hopes of finding something good. I didn't have to wait too long.........Got a nice solid 12.03 while at the bottom of the slope in the wash. I thought maybe a small .22 bullet or similar but when I looked in the scoop there was a nice little mini-berg! Ring is 10K and weighs 3.1 grams. It has 50 small little diamonds all around it and 7 baguette cut ones in the center parts (all test real) . Looks like an older style Art-Deco type of design. I also got a 1956 D wheat and possibly an old pewter button but it needs some cleaning to tell for sure. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

DSC_3223.webpDSC_3227.webpDSC_3228.webpDSC_3234.webpDSC_3235.webpDSC_3236.webpDSC_3244.webpDSC_3238.webpDSC_3246.webpDSC_3247.webpDSC_3249.webpDoc Beav 2015 Gold Ring #19.webp
 
Upvote 22
That is a super nice ring!!
 
Now that's a really a beautiful looking piece of jewellery, always liked the Art Deco style-pure class. Congrats on the keeper!
 
Sweet ring love the detail sure looks old congrats...
 
WTG Doc!! Beautiful ring.. Seems in the last few years the Art Deco design has gained popularity so it could be more modern then it looks. Any kind of makers mark?

Be Safe...Water was ruff up here yesterday so I know you guys had to be fighting it also! Go get us some more!!
 
Gorgeous ring
 
haven't found a ton of rings, but I am kinda surprised at the weight, is it a child's ring?
 
Thanks buddy! Yeah, I have seen more people wearing them these days as well. it has the letter M in a circle as the maker's mark. Gonna look it up now and see if I can find it. Good luck with the rough water!

WTG Doc!! Beautiful ring.. Seems in the last few years the Art Deco design has gained popularity so it could be more modern then it looks. Any kind of makers mark?

Be Safe...Water was ruff up here yesterday so I know you guys had to be fighting it also! Go get us some more!!
 
WTG Doc!! Beautiful ring.. Seems in the last few years the Art Deco design has gained popularity so it could be more modern then it looks. Any kind of makers mark?

Be Safe...Water was ruff up here yesterday so I know you guys had to be fighting it also! Go get us some more!!

Having bought the wife an Art Deco wedding ring the band was a lot thinner and not from just wear it was just styled that way.
 
Gold and diamonds....that will make anyone's day! Good job Doc and thanks for sharing!
 
No, it's a ladies ring but it isn't solid behind the filigree parts or the stones, it's kinda scooped out in the back.

haven't found a ton of rings, but I am kinda surprised at the weight, is it a child's ring?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom