What's new

Night of the Comet May 18 1910.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,025
Reaction score
76,470
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nightofthecomet.webp


Bridgeton pioneer.
(Bridgeton, N.J.),May 19 1910.

000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=460
 
Last edited:
I am not going to detect in a coal mine.
 
Sounds like you could date that to 2019 and it would read about accurate. Lol
 
Wasn’t the world supposed to end in 2012 ? We’re all living on borrowed time!
 
I think it ended almost every year.
Seems we Humans, Just don't know how to Disappear completely.

Except for the Morons who Off themselves, Or naturally or unnaturally Die that day
 
I think it ended almost every year.
Seems we Humans, Just don't know how to Disappear completely.

Except for the Morons who Off themselves, Or naturally or unnaturally Die that day

Like Hale-Bopp. I think it was Hale-Bopp, might have been another comet, where the Heven's Gate cult thought they would go if they took vodka and barbiturates then stuffed their heads into plastic bags. They had a website with a giant "G" for gate as a logo. I think it was an infringement on GB Packers copywrite but now it makes no nevermind.

It was a cool comet though, I vaguely remember driving out to the boonies to see it better. It was about three times brighter than from in town.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom