What's new

Nine days and counting

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My machine crapped out nine days ago.....five days at Whites so far,hope the repair isn't to costly!

I'm going stir crazy:tongue3: What to do...what to do!


GOD Bless

Chris
 
My machine crapped out nine days ago.....five days at Whites so far,hope the repair isn't to costly!

I'm going stir crazy:tongue3: What to do...what to do!




GOD Bless

Chris



Y'all just wait till yours craps out!!!
 
This isn't exactly the same but I remember when the motor of my 12" belt drive table saw quit. I was really torn up. I needed this saw badly. I had multiples of others but not this table saw. So I made some calls and went online. DAMN THEY WERE EXPENSIVE... and I didn't have the money to put out for a replacement. So for a month or longer I built nothing. Finally I took the motor in to a shop to see if they could bring it back to life. They took it in the back and came right back out and said its a great motor... NOTHING WRONG! I went home, re-mounted and found out the on/off switch was bad.

I wasn't even mad at all.... very happy. Felt a little stupid (was) but still happy.

Maybe your machine will arrive today (Sunday) right in the middle of your football game.... NOW YOU GOTTA CHOOSE!!!!

Hell.... Come on down. You can borrow my XLT and I'll put ya on some 10,000 year old horseshoes.
 
Last edited:
This isn't exactly the same but I remember when the motor of my 12" belt drive table saw quit. I was really torn up. I needed this saw badly. I had multiples of others but not this table saw. So I made some calls and went online. DAMN THEY WERE EXPENSIVE... and I didn't have the money to put out for a replacement. So for a month or longer I built nothing. Finally I took the motor in to a shop to see if they could bring it back to life. They took it in the back and came right back out and said its a great motor... NOTHING WRONG! I went home, re-mounted and found out the on/off switch was bad.

I wasn't even mad at all.... very happy. Felt a little stupid (was) but still happy.

Maybe your machine will arrive today (Sunday) right in the middle of your football game.... NOW YOU GOTTA CHOOSE!!!!

Hell.... Come on down. You can borrow my XLT and I'll put ya on some 10,000 year old horseshoes.



Honestly.....sports never interested me,I'm still waiting a call on repair costs!!


"Come on down"..............you related to Bob Barker?:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom