What's new

nm

Re: buying bags...

If a bank has a coin counter the coins go into bags as they are counted. Sometimes you can buy the whole bag or a partial from the bank depending on their policy. Some banks will also order "bags" for you instead of boxes. The bags I have seen were $1000 clear bags.
 
Re: buying bags...

Bags are fun to look at but, sadly most places
will not sell them because, they always have "one"
guy who made a fuss because there was not the
right amount in the bags.
That's part of the game sometimes ya win and sometimes
ya lose.
If ya can get bags go for it :)
Gl
hh
dan
 
Re: buying bags...

how u do n said:
That's part of the game sometimes ya win and sometimes ya lose.
I once got a bag of halves from my credit union and as the vault manager plopped it on the counter she said there is silver in there. :wink:

I couldn't wait to get home. Every handfull I pulled out had silver in it. ;D
Don't remember the final count but it was a big pile of silver and most was 90%
 
Re: buying bags...

Outstanding, just switched to bank that has bags deliver by Brinks instead of boxes. Maybe the luck will change. :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom