What's new

No 2021 Calendar This Year ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,017
Reaction score
76,455
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Word is They do not Intend to Produce One :(

it's a shame because I would have Gladly Paid $5.00 for one
 
That's because the world will end before Dec. 31.
 
My Calendar is Good till January 31st.

So I may have till then :tongue3:

Luckily I have a 1982 Calendar produced by A semi-local Hysterical Society Which will work if We're still Hanging on
 
Last edited:
I have received 3 or 4 2021 calendars so far this year. All from various organizations I am a member of!
 
I got a free one yesterday with the fuel oil delivery.
 
When i called and talked to them they told me that Mrs. Garrett has decided not to send out calendar's this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom