No bullet for Genool , but two for me

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x / whites xlt / garret ace250
It's a sad day for Genool he didn't find a bullet :( but he's not discouraged he's still on the quest for his first three ringer....I on the other hand found two ;D I found one small round ball probably for a pistol at a new place we were trying out today. There is supposed to be some stuff there but on 200 acres its like trying to find a needle in a haystack :icon_scratch: After I got home I thought I would try my yard again, in the past few weeks I have had a little luck finding some bullets. I thought I had got everything out of it but, I guess I was wrong. This chewed .44 colt was still hiding from me.
Thanks for looking,
-JC

KDMB

Attachments

• trigon.jpg
    trigon.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 371
  • trigon1.jpg
    trigon1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 371
  • trigon3.jpg
    trigon3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 377
Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Take em' where you can JC,Nice find's.Hope you can hook Genool with his first 3Ringer......By the way,I love saying "chewed bullet". :thumbsup:

Genool

Feb 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
JC... I still think those bullets run from me when I'm in the area. :icon_scratch: That's weird...They run right over to your side so you can find them... :tard:

One of these days I'm gonna get mines and you'll see :tongue3:

Thanks for the company to today...

KDMB

dorkyguy

Feb 20, 2008
Winchester, Va
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Hey Fellers,
Nice work, and looks like a great dig......on JC's part....not only in the dirt, but diggin on Genool!
You'll get yours I am sure, just a matter of time....
Looks like a great site!
Can't wait to see your treasures!
DG

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Thinking of musket balls, I was over on the outskirts of Fort William Henry in Lake George, NY. Before you went into the monument park, there was a sign in front, it said: No......... well you know what it said.

Anyways, while walking up one of the trails, you could see lots of gravel on the sides from the recent heavy rainstorms and I told my wife that I was gonna pick up a musket ball right from the ground. Two minutes later, I saw a bright white round object half buried. I pulled it out and it was the real thing and NOT one of the replicas sold in the local stores. the balls was between 200-300 years old.

I was flippin stoked..... :icon_sunny:

Cheers!

Dugholes :laughing7:

OP
OP
JC dig's

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x / whites xlt / garret ace250
Dug holes, Man thats great, I got my first three ringer just like that......

KDMB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread