Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

Attachments

• me & will.jpg
    me & will.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 584
That is too cool! I am sure you guys had a great time and it is good you have the photos for memories too! I really liked the clowns though! :D

Definitely an improvement..I got this thing about clowns...gives me shivers.

Good pic and nice to see you and your son spending time together!

DD

Thank you all; CD and Cynangyl....it's your turn to post. I'm not allowed to say anything about pictures to DD! ::)

wesfrye53 said:
Thank you all; CD and Cynangyl....it's your turn to post. I'm not allowed to say anything about pictures to DD! ::)

lol I should have seen that one coming! I actually do have my picture here on one of the posts of someone else when we got talking about our birds....I posted a picture of me holding my cockatoo before he moved away.

NOT THE VOLS!!! And I was starting to think you were cool Wes ;). (Bulldog Fan here!)

Gunner

As you can likely deduce; my blood runs ORANGE! That's OK, I'll forgive you; I was at the game when Herschel Walker came in as a freshman and ran right thru us!

Gunner: How hard core are you? Here's my left leg and my loyalty will go to the grave with me! DD...yes, that's a hairy leg but the "VOLS" takes away from the hair.

Attachments

• Leg.JPG
    Leg.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 539
You can always get it removed..... Heck...I'll remove it for free ;) <searching for buck knife>.

Gunner

And pray tell DD....what's wrong with the logo? You're just upset cause it takes away from the hairy legs!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back