What's new

No detector

gearjammer

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
226
Reaction score
332
Golden Thread
0
Location
northern Caifornia
Detector(s) used
Etrac and Ace 350 and a Gold Bug now.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in the mud at work today. I was taking strap off my trailer and dropped my winch bar and saw something in the mud when I picked up my bar.well well..[ ATTACH]1247105[/ATTACH] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450144487.207735.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450144464.114092.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450144464.114092.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 22
Cool find, is it marked?
 
I'm really partial to eyeball finds. No DETECTING needed
 
I'm really partial to eyeball finds. No DETECTING needed

It's very freeing to sometimes just walk and look. I recall not to long ago one of our T-net friends found a solid gold ring on top of a dirt pile from a gopher hole. The gopher had dug up the ring and just tossed it out with the dirt, no detector needed to spot that gold, and what a cool feeling that must have been :laughing7:
 
Looks fake, but still a cool find..
 
he was happy you got it out of his way,probably been in his way for years.
 
No marks other than tire tracks.
 
ID TAKE IT ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom