What's new

No digging required.

Icewing

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
2,644
Reaction score
5,532
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I took a break from the usual and hit one one my top secret honey holes of a different kind. I only had about an hour to hunt them before running out of daylight but I did alright.

image.webp
image.webp
 
Upvote 26
Yup! Just getting started here in Nor Cal too! Wife went out for a few minutes and got about 15. Took a pic but can't find the cable.....yeah, I know. Fish stories.

Good hunts!

Grease
 
Checking my spots here in Ohio this weekend........
 
Yummy!!! I'm going ramp digin this weekend. Natures buffet.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Went out for a few min. last night. Didn't find any but its getting to be that time. Congrats of a nice looking bunch of shrooms !
 
Nice morels i pay around 20 a pound for those babies!
 
Great looking batch. We've been cooler than usual ( in Illinois ) but I'm going to start looking around the 18th or 19th. We have had an overnight frost for 2 nights in a row now. You look like your already into the yellows down there, & we havent even had the grays pop up yet. Good luck on the rest of your short picking season.
 
NOTHING in Pa yet,, least not where we hunt.
We need just one warm evening to raise them though, so I suspect that any day now they should be popping.
 
Gotta love natures annual delicacies.

image.webp
image.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom