What's new

No fish today but..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This guy was behind me a good 45 minutes taking a siesta on that log..

K1600_DSCN0370.webp

K1600_DSCN0387.webp


These gulls hung around the whole time I was there..

K1600_DSCN0406.webp


Bait up,lob it out,set back and wait..

K1600_DSCN0392.webp


Be seeing these soon enough..

K1600_DSCN0396.webp

Be back at dawn.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
You ever look for stone artifacts along the banks of that river? Looks like a good place for a boat.
 
Nice pics. Looks peaceful. :icon_thumright:
 
You ever look for stone artifacts along the banks of that river? Looks like a good place for a boat.

I constantly scan the ground for anything good,sinkers,hooks,lures,snap and swivels,old bottles,no artifacts..yet.
 
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Fall is here...
 
Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like a quiet place to relax.
 
The birds look mad.

That first pic is pretty cool.
 
I kind of get the feeling he/she doesn't like being photographed. LOL! :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom