What's new

No gold ...but silver a plenty

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
big difference this morning low tide - no wind - no waves - light current - viz still not great but I could see my coil
got into a area full of whisper signals - one of my first coins was a silver half down about 2 feet - think the gold in
this spot is even deeper - bout 5 yards later got another super faint signal - fanned with boot and it got a little louder
scooped straight down - nothing - checked... little louder - took couple more scoops to finally get it - nother large
caked disc - nother half. Started getting quarters here and there and then slowed to a crawl and started getting the dimes
I know theres more gold in there - just think its really deep. I hunted in all metal running full sensitivity. may need a DF
 
Upvote 16
are the coins restorable ? Nice score regardless
 
are the coins restorable ? Nice score regardless
NO ..not restorable - will give light cleaning and they will go in my coffee table display case
 
Great work Casper! :thumbsup:
 
the good and the bad - like to show it all- I hunt in all metal and try to get it all
TUE1.webp
 
Nice recoveries on the deep targets
 
Good Job Mr Casper!! I know you will be hammering it again soon, next trip I see gold!
 
Good job on all the silver!
 
Very well done C2! You water hunters make us turf guys envious with all of the silver coins.

Best of luck to you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom