What's new

No hunting.......for a while atleast

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well Today i got my wisdom teeth taken out (not fun) . So going to hunt wont be an option for a few days. Then i have a coin show im going to so i will need to cash everything in. It is gonna be a loooooooooong week :BangHead:
 
Upvote 0
OK, It can be worse Let me tell you a short Story It might make you Laugh which Might cause you some pain But not as much as I went through!!!!!!!!


Ready?????
 
Post # 2

While in Our US Army I was Having Pain in My molars, The military dentist decided that they needed to come out!!!! All at the same Time!!!



See where I'm going with this!!!
 
You'll be much better tomorrow and fine by Thursday. Besides keeping your mind occupied will let you forget the soreness of your jaw.
 
dave5710 said:
You'll be much better tomorrow and fine by Thursday. Besides keeping your mind occupied will let you forget the soreness of your jaw.

This is what I was waiting for!!!! sorry!! for hijacking your post Dave!!!!

While removing the first three molars the dentist was Literally sitting on my chest trying to pry them out!!!! On the fourth on I heard a loud snap!!!! Well lets say I was in sever pain for a couple of months because he pried so hard to remove the last one that He cracked my Jaw!!! Hoping you have a Fast recovery and little pain!!!!!! Chug
 
You can still go out just find some one to dig for you for a few days!!!!! HH chug!!!!
 
No wisdom teeth = little or no wisdom....

Hope you recover quickly, best of luck.
 
The last two teeth I had removed I did it myself. Anything is possible when you have a killer toothache.
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
The last two teeth I had removed I did it myself. Anything is possible when you have a killer toothache.
HH
Rich

Damn Rich, you are one tough cookie. I hope you had something to at least kill the pain.
 
coincrazed said:
What are you hoping to buy at the coin show? I'm kinda hoping to get me a freaking 1921D Mercury Dime or freaking Capped Bust quarter at a dealer soon. I really, really want the freaking 1916D. I had the freaking chance to buy a Good-4, but I'm saving the dough for a freaking Fine-12 example. Good luck! - coincrazed

Wow thats what i want too. A 1921-D, I might be able to get a 1908-s Indian head cent also. And thats very smart to save for the better condition i hope to get atleast a F-12 also one day. When the publix or kroger down the street will finaly hire me. Where do you get your funds? I am stuck mowing lawns still.
 
Rich Hartford said:
The last two teeth I had removed I did it myself. Anything is possible when you have a killer toothache.
HH
Rich

you know it doesnt hurt that bad anymore after reading that post. You are pretty tough :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom