crossfire631 Full Member Joined Mar 15, 2009 Messages 168 Reaction score 526 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island, NY Detector(s) used Whites M6, Minelab Equinox 600 Jun 4, 2019 #1 Found this a very old site few years ago that I also found a 1700 era colonial buckle. I think I’ve seen one of these once before but can’t recall at all what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
Found this a very old site few years ago that I also found a 1700 era colonial buckle. I think I’ve seen one of these once before but can’t recall at all what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jun 4, 2019 #2 Looks like an old school ox knob. Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 4, 2019 #3 I say ox knob or hames knob. Upvote 0
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2019 #4 I'd say ox knob. Upvote 0
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Jun 5, 2019 #5 I’d say ox knob as well Upvote 0