What's new

No idea on this one.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
It has some lettering on the back. MA----FE----BUCH----BA----. Could it be a piece of a shield or something on a horse? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1360.webp
    IMG_1360.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_1361.webp
    IMG_1361.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_1362.webp
    IMG_1362.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_1363.webp
    IMG_1363.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_1364.webp
    IMG_1364.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_1365.webp
    IMG_1365.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 603
I'm heading out to find the second half right now. She let me go for a few hours. :hello2:
I ohe it all to my girl, she has been very patient with this crazy hobby. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Here is Dr Scholls metal foot pads. I wonder if the metal plate came from Buchrucker? Im just guessing, trying to fit the letters. The next step may be to search patents. maybe German patents, but we dont have much to go on unless vayank has letters on his piece.
I can't find any of them I've dug. If I come across any I will let you all know. I remember one I dug a couple years ago was a Dr Scholls. I thought I knew where that one was but I was wrong.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Spur ID
Replies
8
Views
752
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
722

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom