whynot Full Member Joined Jan 27, 2005 Messages 144 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Altamonte Springs, Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250 w/ 9x12 coil Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 31, 2009 #1 This was found in Panama and I have absolutely no idea what it could be... All the joints are moveable. Any ideas out there? Attachments IMG_2468.webp 12.4 KB · Views: 259
This was found in Panama and I have absolutely no idea what it could be... All the joints are moveable. Any ideas out there?
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 31, 2009 #2 I think it part of a suspender. Upvote 0
doublet2a Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 1,281 Reaction score 306 Golden Thread 0 Location Lindsay, California Detector(s) used Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils. Aug 31, 2009 #3 There was a find like that posted om here a few months ago, and I believe it was I.D.ed. I'm sure some of the searchy guys will chime in. Tim Upvote 0
There was a find like that posted om here a few months ago, and I believe it was I.D.ed. I'm sure some of the searchy guys will chime in. Tim
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 31, 2009 #4 Looks like a buckle for a knapsack, with the 3 prongs to hold in place Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 1, 2009 #5 As Buckles would agree...These are very intrigueing to us. Very cool Upvote 0