What's new

No Idea.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Not sure what this is. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0437.webp
    IMG_0437.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0438.webp
    IMG_0438.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0439.webp
    IMG_0439.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0440.webp
    IMG_0440.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 314
It's a broken watch key, and a really nice find!
 
Upvote 0
johnnyi said:
It's a broken watch key, and a really nice find!

Or a broken hancuff key with the point for the double locks...

I'd go with watch key though.
 
Upvote 0
I don't know what a watch key is. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
watch keys
 

Attachments

  • watch keys.webp
    watch keys.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 290
  • watch keys.webp
    watch keys.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0
Are they used to wind up an old watch?
 
Upvote 0
solved.

its a fob watch winder, missing its loop & chain :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Maybe even a winding key for a mantle clock....
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I am continuously blown away with the knowledge of you folks on this web site. Thank you so much. These metal artifacts I find go from little meaning to little treasures after you help figure out what they are. I have been learning so much from this hobby. :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
I am continuously blown away with the knowledge of you folks on this web site. Thank you so much. These metal artifacts I find go from little meaning to little treasures after you help figure out what they are. I have been learning so nuch from this hobby. :hello2:

thats what is all about, its like school but better :D
 
Upvote 0
Could it be the broken end of a hand off of a clock.
 

Attachments

  • 3452016938_3584676f6e.webp
    3452016938_3584676f6e.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
722
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom