What's new

No idea?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Any guesses? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0633.webp
    IMG_0633.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0634.webp
    IMG_0634.webp
    17 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0635.webp
    IMG_0635.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0636.webp
    IMG_0636.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 181
Looks like a drawer pull with the screw still attached and badly rusted. Maybe from a sewing machine cabinet.
Scott
 
Upvote 0
AU24K said:
Looks like a drawer pull with the screw still attached and badly rusted. Maybe from a sewing machine cabinet.
Scott

I'll second that.
 
Upvote 0
AU24K said:
Looks like a drawer pull with the screw still attached and badly rusted. Maybe from a sewing machine cabinet.
Scott

could be a drawer pull. reminds me of a choke lever pull off a very old vehicle.
 
Upvote 0
I'll like the draw pull. I am content with that. I'm green checking it baby. :headbang:
Ty au24k
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom