What's new

No Mojave data??

Dragonscout

Full Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
242
Golden Thread
0
Location
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I got an 800 and may end up putting it aside until I learn more from going with the Mojave. But when looking at the promo material from Terry Solomon's photo history I was strangely struck by the absence of Mojave material. Where could it be hiding? It has to be out there somewhere! Come on fellow Tesoro fans help a brother out...
 
All those scans were from decades old models, the Mojave is their newest one and is only a few years old.
They just dont make up that kind of informational picture/data promotional material for detectors nowadays.
 
Didn't know I had their newest model. Well now!! Got me some new tech to compete with the 800....
 
Good luck on the new machines! :occasion14:
 
Yea, after today's extensive dentistry, i might sell the 800 since it can only get better with time. And explore the wonders of the Phoenix Magic Wands!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom