What's new

no more canadians

bgretz1989

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
So here in michigan a box of dimes used to have at least 10 canadians in it but my last 5 dime boxes have had zero. Has anyone else noticed this?
 
Upvote 0
I've noticed that also, and it tends to be somewhat random as I've been searching dimes since last April. It does seem like I get better results with Canadians in the box. FFD
 
OMG

I dream of the day when I don't get Canadian coins in a dime box or bag..... What a pian in the butt.

To answer the question I did notice fewer the last couple times I got a box.

Mojo
 
maybe coinstar boxes...

HH
-GC
 
I rarely get them, maybe 1 every 4 or 5 boxes so when I see the edge I get excited but then quickly realize it crap. I think the most that I have ever got in a single box was like 4.
 
I did $270 in dimes tonight and found 3 canadian dimes. 1 was a 1968 silver. I also found 2 silver rosies 1964, 1952. :)

The Trezurhunter.
 
i have only found 1 so far but i don't mind finding them as there is still a chance they may be silver
 
bgretz1989 said:
So here in michigan a box of dimes used to have at least 10 canadians in it but my last 5 dime boxes have had zero. Has anyone else noticed this?

Are you still finding any silver U.S. dimes, or have they dried up as well?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom