ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out of the water today and home. Took a hot shower and was TRYING to relax. Ring ring! Another person with one of my business cards.

Dropped an I phone 7 off the back of a boat last night. Wanted it back bad. Told them I would be there in 20 minutes. Got to the marina and suited up. They showed me about where it was. Took me almost 2 minutes to find it.

Another happy customer, another 60.00 for the day.

Phone still works after almost 24 hours in 7' of water! Impressed with that critter!

Weeds were at no charge!

Upvote 27
What a great and helpful idea too! Wow that iphone wasn't even in a protective case either. Maybe you should send a letter to Apple as they might want to use your story in a re-enactment for a commercial.

Should have tried to make the worlds first underwater call :P

:)

Great Recovery! :hello2:

Should have tried to make the worlds first underwater call :P

:)

I HATE my cell phone. If they EVER make one I can answer underwater you will know for sure I will never own it. NOTHING is that important that my underwater peace has to be shattered by the ringing of a phone. If you did call me you would get my new voice mail greeting:

Please leave a message after the beep. I am making changes in my life now. If I don't return your call, you're one of the changes.

Underwater phone call!! That was funny!

Scuba your living the life buddy!Like those cards you had made!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back