What's new

No shave Novemer. On Dec. 2. post your stuff!

Deftone

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
830
Reaction score
1,173
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still not shaving!
 
I have to shave anymore,cant stand it.Used to not shave for months back in the day.I havent had a chew in 5 weeks though!!
 
I'm not going to shave, my beard hides a whole bunch of ugly. Dale.webp
 
Gonna have a chew in a minute. Thought about shaving but didnt!
 
........"n^n......< thats the bird...if ya wondered :laughing7:

Dang, that' funny. LMAO Hope you don't mind, I'm going to use that one also.
 
I never shave.. I just put a little milk on the hairs and let the cat lick them off :icon_thumright:
 
Had to edit my post......misbehaved badly......it is Spartacus's fault.
 
Last edited:
111-2 de Vinci.webpde Vinci didn't shave either! Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom