What's new

No silver but found 3 boxes of new 2009 pennies

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are so called Formative years or Rail splitters. The coin looks very nice. The figure looks very detailed under a jeweler loupe. I think I will sell two boxes and open one box for trade and roll-selling.

These are from Denver mint. Any one want to swap with a couple rolls from Philly mint or a couple rolls of the first issue?
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the good find. I know they are hard to find out here.
You will make a big profit on those.

Good luck :thumbsup:
 
How did you manage to get 3 boxes? The tellers only let me have 2 rolls or 10 rolls of them.
 
SELL SELL SELL I have single pennies on feebay right from first issue going as high as 3.03 for one right now. :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom