What's new

no spacing between words on private messages?

aquanut

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Why, all of a sudden typed private messages won't space between words? They will space if I go back and edit, just won't do it on the initial typed message...
 
metal_detector.gif
You aren't alone! I know that doesn't make you feel better...take a look at: My space bar doesn't work here (Nov 04, 2016, 08:49 PM)


A few solutions...

Why, all of a sudden typed private messages won't space between words? They will space if I go back and edit, just won't do it on the initial typed message...

I start typing it all runs together. I hit "Enter" and then start typing and the problem is gone.
 
Happened to me too. Using the same computer and software I always used but all of a sudden it started and has done it ever since. I have to type a character, hit enter, then space bar works. Hitting enter alone doesn't do it, you have to type a character first.
 
If you type above the text on the 'Reply with quote' option, the space bar works.

Below the text, it has no effect. You could type above and copy/paste below the insert.
 
This is typing above.
If you type above the text on the 'Reply with quote' option, the space bar works.

Below the text, it has no effect. You could type above and copy/paste below the insert.
Thisistypingbelow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom