Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Dec 3, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Boy I hate to see this after typing in a long post!
The Beep Goes On Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 11, 2006 Messages 3,716 Reaction score 1,504 Golden Thread 0 Location Houston, TX Detector(s) used Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 3, 2011 #2 I hate it when that happens. If I write anything long, I try to remember to do it in Notepad, or something. Attachments avatar_52494_down.webp 1.6 KB · Views: 510
I hate it when that happens. If I write anything long, I try to remember to do it in Notepad, or something.
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2011 #3 Maybe keep your posts short and sweet, like me