No Sunray...

I don't know. It might be because the pinpoint on Tesoro's is right on. Still once the hole is dug a probe comes into use. I mainly use a screwdriver as a probe and if I can't touch the coin in the grass at a park, I leave it rather than dig a plug. Out in the weeds it is different.

I love my Sunray S-1 on my Sov GT as it responds to a coin at about four inches.

I've spoken to Ralph at SunRay about this a couple of times. It's all about SunRay making the investment of time and money to tool up, market and all the other one hundred things that has to be done to bring a new model to the market place. Maybe Ralph will see this post and give us all some good news?
Joe

JOE(USA) said:
I've spoken to Ralph at SunRay about this a couple of times. It's all about SunRay making the investment of time and money to tool up, market and all the other one hundred things that has to be done to bring a new model to the market place. Maybe Ralph will see this post and give us all some good news?
Joe

I'm very surprised that they don't have one. I'm pretty sure that if they did, it would sell pretty fiercely... :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back