What's new

No treasure but still fun

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What ?! no treasure?

I was detecting So. Baltimore on Thursday AM and had a two interesting people encounters. The first was a middle-aged local who was curious if I was having any luck, and asked if I'd ever found anything valuable. I explained that finding my wife's gold college ring was the best so far and he seemed a little deflated that I hadn't found any whopping treasure. The second, and unsuspected encounter, was a little girl, maybe six who was out walking with her Dad and sister; she came over to ask if I wanted to see a magic trick. She did some really cool things with a coloring book she had, making drawings go from black and white to color and then disappear altogether, obviously had been practicing and did a convincing job.

Well, I did not find treasure in the park or, magically pull Barber quarters out of the ground, but the finds were at least interesting and some will make you scratch your head as to what they are or when they were made. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting.

45P-Nickel.webpDH5_token.webpDodge_diecast.webpIHP_1864.webpkennel_tag_1939.webpM&O_dollar_token.webpmedal.webpV-ring.webpwheats_17_30_40_51D_52D.webp
 
Upvote 22
hey that qualifies as a great hunt in many books!, I really like that 1939 dog tag, very neat, and of course the indian, war nick, and wheats are also good finds!,

great hunt!!
 
Looks like a very good outing to me ! :occasion14:
 
That looks just like treasure to me! Good show!
 
I really like seeing such a variety in peoples finds. It just makes for an interesting day. Very cool stuff for sure
 
I'd say that is a treasure smorgasbord! Plus a little magic! Congrats!
Wish my days digs were that interesting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom