What's new

Nobody Thought The Saggy Boob Joke Was Funny

  • Thread starter Thread starter stefen
  • Start date Start date
S

stefen

Guest
One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:
'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts.'
 
Me, too! HH

Desertfox :thumbsup:
 
i have no words xcept....... no i better not say it :laughing9:
 
 

Attachments

  • image0011.webp
    image0011.webp
    44 KB · Views: 45,414
I think it's hilarious, but I can see where some of the gals might not think it is so funny. Monty
 
Monty said:
I think it's hilarious, but I can see where some of the gals might not think it is so funny. Monty

Then they can hang out somewhere else...so to speak :laughing7:

As one boob said to the other, If we don't get any support people will think we are nuts :thumbsup:
 
That is messed up, but funny :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom