What's new

Nokta anfibio multi vs Fisher F75

broken_detector

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2013
Messages
468
Reaction score
666
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alma Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic ID, Mikronta 4003
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Am trying to decide which detector is better, gonna pull trigger on one before Christmas.
 
Am trying to decide which detector is better, gonna pull trigger on one before Christmas.

Never tried Notka, was going to buy one before my first F75 for relic hunting. I think the Notka you can mount the box on a belt, and just have the rod and coil to swing
 
I’d say go for it. If you keep the AT PRO I might take it. It looks like an amazing machine. Not sure many have reviews on them yet. If you get it from Kellyco, maybe Treasure_Hunter will give you his autograph[emoji12]
 
Well I need to see what kind of price he can get me one for?
 
Yea I kno.
 
I need to see if someone can have him get me a price and pm it to me
 
I need to see if someone can have him get me a price and pm it to me

I would look around other places, and see if there’s a promotional going on. If Kellyco would kick in a Garrett Carrot on the deal, and treasure pouch it would be worth it
 
Normally it comes with a pin pointer
 
I am gonna sale the AT Pro if you can list it for me or I may put it on Let go.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom