MAMucker Bronze Member Joined Feb 2, 2019 Messages 1,636 Reaction score 2,982 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #1 Is this possible? Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2019 #2 I think so. I think it should work like the regular web page, you would just have to find the tiny dialog box for banner on the right top of the OP's post.
I think so. I think it should work like the regular web page, you would just have to find the tiny dialog box for banner on the right top of the OP's post.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,431 Reaction score 72,650 Golden Thread 0 Aug 4, 2019 #3 Yes just CV rep ou r the first post of thread.
M MetalArchSC Hero Member Joined Feb 14, 2017 Messages 608 Reaction score 1,979 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2019 #4 Ok what is CV?
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2019 #5 I never knew how either thanks