Non Cherry Picking Teller

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
Asked teller if she had any halves to which she said no, but asked the next teller. I went to her window and see she has about 15 in her tray and I see silver rims throughout. She said, yeah I have $7 worth and takes them out but stops and says, "oh there is alot of silver in there!" at this point, I figured she would not sell them, but she said, "there are some good ones in there", and hands them to me.

After so many posts about tellers cherry picking, I thought this be a nice change of pace. I ended up with 4 90s and 6 40s.

Upvote 0
Nice to see your luck turn around. i say a nice box of chocolates is in order. have her keep an eye out for more.

It is apparent that either A) tellers at this bank cannot cull; or B) they recognize it but do not care. Take the advice from other posters and go in next week to thank the teller. I have found that lottery tickets have been favorites of tellers. I even slide them thru the drive thru. Its so dang hot in Texas (116 today), that getting out of the car is a chore!

apush :read2:

Yes, I plan on taking something in for her later in the week. I love the lottery ticket idea Apush!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back