Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Noob here and to MD'ing

Hello everyone here ...

Just found this site searchin' and since I'm rather new to detecting I thought ... what the hell, lets say " HI " :thumbsup:

Myself and my girlfiend have just recently got into Metal Detecting so we're both noobs to the sport

My weapon of choice is the Garrett AT Gold, she's armed with the Fisher F5 and we have the Pioneer Bounty Hunter 505 for any friend that wants to tag along with us on our journey's
So far nothing extraordinary to report just a few coins here and there a key or 2 and of course those ever pesky beaver tails and bottle caps :icon_scratch:

We live in SW Virginia so if anyone is close by and would like to show us some stuff and help out a couple newbies or tag along with us lets me know and we'll set up a dig

Nice to meet everyone and we're lookin' forward to a long and fruitful life of Metal Detecting :laughing7:

DW :metaldetector:

Welcome to T-net, and happy hunting!:hello:

Welcome and HH

Thank you ~

Last edited:
Thanks ~

Thanks once again ... ;)

Welcome to the forum. You 2 have good detectors so now you just need to run the coils over some good stuff. You are in a state that has the good stuff waiting, so it's up to you now!

Welcome to the forum, I`m not new to detecting but new here..I liken detecting to playing the lottery only the odds are much much better. The more you go out the better the chances, Just when you think your digging another tab up pops a nice gold ring.
Keep at it and good thing will happen. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum. You 2 have good detectors so now you just need to run the coils over some good stuff. You are in a state that has the good stuff waiting, so it's up to you now!

Thank you sir ... :thumbsup:

pp-civilwar-print2 (2).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back