Noobie from Douglassville Pa

mrhockey

Dec 29, 2015
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1260-x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I have had the detector gene in me for about 40 years or so since I got an orange Radio Shack detector when I was a kid. I have had a Fisher 1260-x for about 15 years now and have gone out to a few swimming holes and some schools or post-carnival areas, but my buddy lives in Kentucky near my inlaws and he has all kinds of civil war battle fields around him and has gotten into researching old encampments and stuff and has done pretty well pretty quick and he has piqued my interest again as well.
I have been researching and looking at maps and trying to think of places in the area that might be accessible. I called a buddy who owns a property in West Chester that has a house that was built in the 1700s and is going to be added to the historical register soon and I hope to get out there sometime soon.
Thanks for having me aboard.

Cole55

Dec 29, 2015
Chester county, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites spectrum XLT/ XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's up Mr hockey. I am from west Chester just moved to parkesburg. I have done all my hunting in west Chester and it's great for silver

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

PaDirtDigger

Feb 2, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's XLT (2), Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome... I just got a pontiled soda from Parkesburg...

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
M

mrhockey

Dec 29, 2015
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1260-x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up Mr hockey. I am from west Chester just moved to parkesburg. I have done all my hunting in west Chester and it's great for silver

Thanks Cole. I just spoke with a buddy of mine who lives in West Chester and he has a rental property that will be added to the historic register soon. The house was built in the 1700s and I am sure I could get out there. I also have him checking to see who he knows that might have older farms in the area since his wife has horses she might know people too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread