Norman rockwell sterling set

isabella1

Mar 2, 2013
Check this out, it was given to me by a co worker to sell on ebay. 12 oz sterling silver.

image-1315465446.jpg

image-2514644564.jpg

image-443256837.jpg

image-736557690.jpg

Just make sure you ship it insured w/signature confirmation since it will sell for more than $250.00. I recently had a package w/ sig. con. that never arrived. I didn't insure it (my bad). Guess what, i'm out over $300 and my item. But on the bright side, the USPS said they will give me back the $2.20 it cost me for the sig. con. Yay! woohoo! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Just make sure you ship it insured w/signature confirmation since it will sell for more than $250.00. I recently had a package w/ sig. con. that never arrived. I didn't insure it (my bad). Guess what, i'm out over $300 and my item. But on the bright side, the USPS said they will give me back the $2.20 it cost me for the sig. con. Yay! woohoo! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

That sucks about the lost package!! That happened to me to, but it was a $10 item not $300. It has never been found. I also had a package shipped to me that was "lost" for 3-4 weeks and then showed up in my mailbox. It had a tracking number and was at a California post office for most of that time.

Nice silver coins! Good luck with the auction.

Yeah, this one went to Ca. too. I'm still hoping for it's return, but I won't hold my breath for it. I had one package take 3 weeks to get to me once. I was the buyer and it had a 3 week old postmark on it when it arrived.

Sorry to hijack your post isabella, good luck on those silver medallions. I'm sure you know they are from the Franklin Mint as a reibute to Robert Frost. They were issued in 1974 at an original cost of $300 for the set, there were 12544 sets made. Here- Franklin Mint Rockwell - Tribute to Robert Frost Medals

Personally, I'd try to sell that sell locally, either to a good silver scrap buyer or on craigslist.

Avoid the ebay fees, avoid the risk of losing them, get cash in your pocket today.

Sold all 5. My cousin bought 3 sets at melt. Sold two online for a total of 2100. Was selling them for a customer, made 35% off them. Good deal!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back