jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i got in a car accident and can't detect this place.....not enough time.....and it's big and old.
6-8 house tear downs.......follow link to find it. be nice to the work men, and explore at own risk.....
i know giving up you spots???!!!........well not many people detect aroud here anyway....so why not!!!

UPDATE...to all that went great finds!!!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dude that absolutely sucks Wong :o >:(
whats the poop you carless /all busted up whats the deal?

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
mwsvector said:
i got in a car accident and can't detect this place.....not enough time.....and it's big and old.
6-8 house tear downs.......follow link to find it. be nice to the work men, and explore at own risk.....
i know giving up you spots???!!!........well not many people detect aroud here anyway....so why not!!!

http://www16.brinkster.com/melkwegstudios/auctions.html

I can be there in one hour and fifteen minutes. Do you need a ride? I'll pick you up! ;)

Ridley

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Very kind of you to share what could well be a great hunting spot.
I have said this before and, no doubt, will again. There really are some great peeps on this sight.
Yep....said it again.
Kudos

~Nash~

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
bagglaydee said:
Vector.....what kind of "neighborhood" is it?

Does anyone want to try to meet up there this weekend? It'll be cold but probably worthwhile if it's a safe area.

HH....Barb

I'm going to drive over there tomorrow just to check it out. It would be fun to hook up with other NC TN detectors at the spot.

I'll report in on what I find.

Thanks for the tip Vector. I hope you're okay.

Ridley

OP
OP
jorge del norte

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the car accident.......was'nt my fault.....i got whiplash.........detecting ain't comfortable....i have found some stuff at the sight.....but no silver.....then again i never find silver, i think my detector is fooling me......and i'm not digging it....as for the nieghborhood....it's pretty safe inner city, revitalizing area.....but no one really gets to close to you cause the area is so big...some workmen around.....be nice to them and stay out of there way.
hope someone goes and finds some stuff.....later

M

mike_n_nc

Hello everyone,
Thanks for the tip. I am new to this forum and to the hobby. I live about 1 hour east of this area and would love to meet a few of you there. If anyone is planning a trip there and would like some company from a novice, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread