P pkb Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2013 Messages 590 Reaction score 316 Golden Thread 0 Location Dallas Detector(s) used Two Garrett AT PRO's, two Garrett pro pointers Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Anybody getting out tomorrow ? LOL\
pescadore Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 753 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Schertz, TX Detector(s) used Whites V3 with Sunray Probe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2013 #2 16 for the low tonight but high tomorrow of 29 so who knows !!!
pyledriver Sr. Member Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 415 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Dec 6, 2013 #3 I got my fix Wednesday! Didn't find anything exciting but it was a great day!
Diggin-N-Dumps Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Sep 9, 2009 Messages 6,108 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Worth,Texas Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2013 #4 sad thing is..im gonna try and get out tomorrow...cabin fever is setting in
cactusrat Hero Member Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 510 Reaction score 369 Golden Thread 0 Location South Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2013 #5 If I get out from under the covers, I’ll be doing good. And it even not snowing or raining here.
want2skydive Jr. Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 86 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2013 #6 cactusrat said: If I get out from under the covers, I’ll be doing good. And it even not snowing or raining here. Click to expand... Us South Texans are spoiled.
cactusrat said: If I get out from under the covers, I’ll be doing good. And it even not snowing or raining here. Click to expand... Us South Texans are spoiled.