What's new

Not a bad box

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I have not searched any boxes for a while, so I hit a couple of banks on the way home. One, which usually has a few good hand rolls, had nothing, but they did order me 6 boxes that will be here in a week. I went to another bank, and they had a SF String & Son box they were looking to get rid of. I took it off of their hands, and found....

3 40%
1 1964 Kennedy
1 1962 Ben

Not too shabby!

I know this is nothing like some of the Heavy Hitters (i.e. LJ) get, but I am happy.

Have a great weekend everyone, and happy hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Hey ST , 5 more keepers for your stash 5 keepers with 2 being 90%s is not a bad box beats a blank one anyday ,Ed :thumbsup:
 
Any silver is good silver.... and a box with only a single Benji in it and nothing else is still a good box to me.

Let alone the rest of the stuff you got.

Good work!

~Dave
 
Good job...your right....not shabby at all. I'd take it for sure.

BTW - no heavy hitter here......I'm scratching...clawing...kicking.....biting for silver over here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom